Increased Order Accuracy
Faster Sortation Rates
Labor Cost Reduction
Benefit from a simple, cost-effective way to achieve higher accuracy.
Simplicity is the key to a put-to-light system’s success. Light-directed sortation is visual, intuitive and convenient to use. Operators can be trained in a matter of hours, instead of the days often required by other automation methods. The put-to-light methodology offers a higher performance alternative to more complex and expensive automated approaches, and is also often more agile when responding to daily volume changes than other technologies.
- Increased order accuracy, offering levels of 99.9+%.
- Faster sortation rates, on average 40% superior to paper-based or radio-frequency (RF) terminal-only based sortation methods.
- Cost-effective for operations with a large number of SKUs, as put-to-light does not require a light module at every product location like a pick-to-light system does.
- Space efficient, often allowing operations with limited facility space to gain added capacity.
- Viable technology choice to optimize a wide variety of sortation applications.
RELATED LP PRODUCTS